All countries view Paramao Oil differently from Germany who wont allow import without a Doctors Licence to Australia who view this as a massage oil.
Paramao Root Oil - Here in Indonesia this is thought to be the MOST Unique and Versatile Topical Oil Relief available.
Do you suffer from:
* Muscle Stiffness
* Muscle Pain
* Sporting Injuries
* Planta Fasciitis
* Burns and Sunburn
* Coughs and Colds
* Mosquito and Insect Bites
* Cuts, Wounds and Rashes
* Pain from Cancer, MS, MD and more
* Animals - Arthritis, Muscle Stiffness and Pain, Fleas and Wounds.
Urinary Tract Infections
* Used for Massage - Paramao Root Oil will also moisturise your skin with its naturally occurring moisturising properties. As a massage oil Paramao Root Oil is superior. It’s suitable for all skin types, non-allergic, won’t clog pores and is free from traces of nuts. Paramao Oil does not contain latex and is 100% natural. Another great benefit of Paramao Root Oil is that it does not leave an oily residue after massage or application due to its light viscosity..
* Testing showed high levels of Methyl Salicylate known as an Anti-Inflammatory and Pain Reliever.
Paramao Root Oil has provided some Immediate and many lasting results as reported by users. It has effectively targeted pain and quickly eliminated cold and cough symptoms in many customers.
Here in Indonesia Paramao Root Oil has been considered by many to be one of the most unique and versatile natural healing products available on the market, due to the potency and effectiveness of the root and oil. The natural thermal qualities are very unique in this 100% Paramao Oil.
Paramao Root Oil is safe and effective on even the most sensitive skin - and suits multiple uses.
Use either full strength to eliminate pain or stiffness only if absolutely necessary dilute with other oils to reduce the heat felt.
Disclaimer * We do not and never will make any healing claims as this oil has not been evaluated by the FDA in the US or the TGA in Australia.
This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any disease.
Paramao Root Oil is intended to be used as an alternative product. It is recommended that you use Paramao Root Oil in conjunction with treatment options recommended by your medical practitioner.
Please do not consume large amounts of this orally. Be aware contact with eyes and genitalia will cause discomfort.
If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use.